Monday, September 3, 2012

Week 14, Day 4

Today went remarkably well for being right after a massive sick day.

We got done most of the things I wanted to, we are only behind in math (I'm so not doing two lessons in one day) and Monkey is having enough trouble concentrating that I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't something more going on than just "he's an active boy."  Tomorrow is our Not Going Back To School picnic - we hope.  It might be a trip to the Central Library, as it's supposed to be miserable and rainy, but I'm still hoping we'll be out to the park.  Monkey needs the time to run and be free.  ^_^

All in all, a productive week.  The only problem I have for the foreseeable future is that he is now sounding out ALL a-words with a long A sound.  Including things like cat and has.  Whoops.  We'll get there, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment